Corporate Social Responsibility
Onyx Healthcare Inc. commits itself to the social responsibilities, in order to implement its corporate social responsibility, the Corporate Social Responsibility Committee was set up, responsible for the proposal and implementation of institutions, management approches, goals, and specific promotion plans regarding corporate social responsibility, based on the principles of “Implementation of Corporate Governance”, “Sustainable Development”, “Maintenance Social Welfare” and “Enhancing Corporate Social Responsibility of Information Disclosure”.
On the other hand, respect the benefits of stakeholders, identify stakeholders of the Company, understand reasonable expectations and needs of our stakeholders through appropriate way of communication and adequately respond corporate social responsibility issues of their concern.
While pursuing profitability and sustainable business operations, Onyx Healthcare Inc. is also concerned about the environment, society and corporate governance factors, and take these factors into account in its corporate management approach and operations to promote economic, environmental and social progress in order to achieve the objectives of sustainable development.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Committee
The Corporate Social Responsibility Committee is chaired and convened by the Chairman of the board along with the general manager and top management from various departments as its members, meeting at least once per quarter and meeting for significant issues from time to time. Four meetings were held in 2019, primarily to review the implementation and promotion of corporate social responsibility policies, and report to the board of directors on a regular basis.
• Propose the mission and vision of corporate social responsibility, develop corporate social responsibility policies, mechanisms and associated management approach.
• Incorporate corporate social responsibility into the company’s business operations and development direction and approved promotion of specific corporate social responsibility plans.
• Ensure the timely and accurate disclosure of corporate social responsibility related information.
• Compilation of corporate social responsibility report.
• Report to the board of directors in regards to the status of implementation at the end of each year.
|Working Panel||Implementation Plan for 2020||Implementation status for 2019|
|Corporate Governance Panel||Implementation Plan for 2020 • Continue to enhance corporate governance system and conduct self-review to raise the staff’s awareness for law compliance.||Implementation status for 2019 • Ranked top 6%~20% among TPEx-listed companies in corporate governance evaluation.|
|Business Commitments Panel||
Implementation Plan for 2020
• Continue to build competitive remuneration and benefit system.
• Continue to promote industry-academy cooperations for the nurturing of talents of science and technology.
|Implementation status for 2019 • Promote industry-academy cooperations for the nurturing of talents of science and technology.|
|Social Engagement Panel||Implementation Plan for 2020 • Continue to integrate resources, promote education of science and technology and promote students’ understanding and interest in technological development through the AAEON Foundation.||Implementation status for 2019 • Integrate resources, promote education of science and technology and promote students’ understanding and interest in technological development through the AAEON Foundation.|
|Environmental Protection Promotion Panel||
Implementation Plan for 2020
• Continued educational training to promote a sense of environmental management.
• Increase planning for activities related to environmental sustainability.
|Implementation status for 2019 • Continued educational training to promote a sense of environmental management.|