Onyx announce its participation as an official Intel® AI: In Production Partner and equipment provider. The Onyx solution is designed to streamline workflows for nurses and pharmacists and help improve patient care by using machine vision and artificial intelligence (AI) to quickly and seamlessly identify medications that might otherwise look remarkably similar to the human eye. This partnership shows the dedication and passion that both Onyx and Intel share in making the world a better place by advancing AI technology and solutions focused on helping people improve their health and life quality.
We are excited to share the vision of a future where easily accessible AI-based techniques can be ubiquitously used to change the trajectory of an industry-even one as complex and specialized as healthcare”, said David Ryan, General Manager of Intel’ Healthcare & Life Sciences Business. “Tight integration of the Onyx Medical AI Developer Kit on the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit promises to greatly expand the ease with which medical developers can put the power of AI to work in their solutions.
David Ryan / General Manager of Intel’ Healthcare & Life Sciences Business
The Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X is a low-power high-performance VPU capable of a wide range of AI applications and is capable of processing speeds up to 105 fps (80 typical) and 1 TOPS as a dedicated neural network accelerator. The Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ Xis compatible with Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit, Making it easy to setup and run AI inference software.
The Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit helps accelerate deep learning inference across a variety of Intel® processors and accelerators. Rather than a one-size-fits-all solution, Intel offers a powerful portfolio of scalable hardware and software solutions, powered by the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, to meet the various performance, power, and price requirements of any use case
- Policy Content
- Collect Information:
- For the simple Onyx website browsing and file downloading, users will not be collected for any personal information.
- The website will record user IP address, time of Internet access, and the number of information search.
- When using various services on Onyx website, such as quote inquiry, we will ask users to provide the full name, phone, fax, e-mail and the respective authorities.
- Use Information: Due to website internal management, by user's website access information, website traffic and online behavior can be processed as a "total analysis" for the important reference to enhance service quality, and this analysis will not apply to any "individual user".
- Information Sharing: Unless your agreement or special law regulations, Onyx Healthcare Inc. will never sell, exchange, or rent any of your personal information to other groups, individuals or private companies However, except for the following circumstances:
- Cooperate with the lawful administration of justice if needed.
- Cooperate with the related authorities in accordance with operational needs for investigation or use.
- Disclosure is required by law, or for maintenance, improvement and management of the website service.
- Cookies on Your Browser File:
- To provide a better, a more personalized service, and to facilitate your participation in activities, cookies changes as your personal activities on the website change.
- In order to count the number of visitors and analyze browsing patterns to understand the state of web browsing, the website will hold on the principle of privacy protection to write and read cookies in your browser.
- Collect Information: