- Ensure corporate profitability and maintaining business operations and sustainable development.
- Drafting up and establishing of various business strategic and annual operating goal.。
- Supervision of strategy implementation and review of the results.
- Coordinate resource allocation between departments.
- Decide upon external collaboration plans and maintain external relations and image of the company.
- Establish and manage interal audit and control of ONYX
- Execution of interal audit.
- Management and tracking of corrections of internal error and abnormality.
- Present internal audit result
- Ensure effective implementation of internal control and management regulations of this Company.
- Product research and development, review and approval of design.
- Drafting engineering specifications.
- Research and development, approval and maintenance of engineering files.
- Implementation of goals for research and development projects.
- Provide mass production technology support to production units.
- Management and execution of product function testing and quality assurance.
- Assist with the handling of customer complaints and issues with vendors’ quality.
|Product Marketing Division
- Develop new markets and customers, responsible for product promotion, introduction and sales.
- Planning, editing, designing, producing and updating official company website.
- Planning and implementation of external exhibitions.
- Composition and contracting out corporate production, publications, promotional materials and press releases.
- Estimation and approval of costs and expenses for development projects.
- Assist and handle incidents of abnormal quality from the production units and quality control units.
|Resource Services Division
- Responsible for maintenance and control of the Company's internal IT systems.
- Supervise human resource, administrative and general affairs.
- Responsible for coordinating and communications of important meetings such as the board of directors’ meeting, shareholders’ meeting, etc.
- Handling of accounting-related daily affairs and preparation of financial statements.
- Management of matters related to taxation and relevant laws and regulations.
- Management of exchange rate and interest rate risks.
- Management of working capital and its liquidity.
- Preparation, planning and review of budget.
- Management and planning of production units.
- Production capacity planning and implementation.
- Cost and procurement management for production units.
- Planning for mass production and researches on the production process.
- Inspection of incoming materials, quality control of production process and finished goods inspection.
- Assist and handle incidents of abnormal quality from the production units.
- Quality control and manage of material vendor and supplier
- Introduction of quality concepts and quality systems.
- Management, control and approval of production needs.
- Control of production lead time.
- Warehousing management and planning and management and approval of material-related operations.
- Control and reporting of slow-moving materials.
- Management and approval of procurement.
- Approval of price negotiations and control of procurement cost.
- Oversee the management and assessment of vendors.
- Control, counseling and tracking the implementation of the quality system for production units, vendors and collaborative partners.
- Management and planning of EMS production units.
- EMS Production capacity planning and implementation.
- Cost and procurement management for EMS production units.
- Planning for mass production and researches on the EMS production process.
|Occupational Safety & Health Office
- Formulating occupational disaster prevention plans, emergency plans, and guiding relevant departments to implement such plans.
- Arranging and supervising the investigation and management on labor safety and health of each department.
- Arranging and supervising the examination and inspection of safety and health facilities.
- Arranging and supervising relevant personnel in conducting inspections, regular inspections, key inspections, hazard education, and working environment evaluation.
- Arranging and providing education and training on labor safety and health.
- Arranging labor health inspection and conducting health management.
- Supervising the investigation and statistical analysis of occupational disasters, such as labor diseases, injuries, disability, and death.
- Overlooking and assessing safety and health performance and providing labor safety and health advisory services.
- Providing information and advice on labor safety and health management.
- Other matters related to labor safety and health management.